The process to adding a new free ready-made block design to your page is very simple:
- First of all, go to the WordPress dashboard>Pages>Add New.
- Once you have added a new page to your WordPress site, click on the PostX “Block Library” tab.
- At the top, you will find two options:
- Starter Packs
- Readymade Block Designs
- Both the options will have free and premium choices.
- For now, choose Readymade Block Designs. Then click on ‘Free’.
- You will now find the ‘Free’ PostX blocks to import to your page.
- To import a block design to your page, click on the ‘Import’ button of the design you chose.
You are now ready to customize your website with PostX blocks.