Taxonomy style 1 is the first free premade block option among the 10+ readymade choices. It lets you show your posts based on the category selection and more.
With the Taxonomy Style 1, you can:
Choose layouts (available in the pro version) from the design tab. You also have the option to choose pro layouts from a wide variety of choices.
In the settings tab, you can find the following customizations:
In the general Tab, you will find options to:
- Increase/decrease the column gaps
- Increase/Decrease the row gap.
- Enable/Disable the ‘Grid View’.
- Choose which options to enable/disable from the following Customizations:
Heading and Title Settings: From the heading settings, you can choose to:
- Add your heading: Set the alignment and heading style
- Change the heading tag and URL
- Play with the typography, border, and color settings.
The Title settings has the following options for you to play with:
- Blend the specific color (Pro feature)
- Play with the hover color, typography, and padding settings.
You can change the typography, color and padding settings for the post excerpts.
Show Count/Count Styling
This feature lets you see how many posts you have based on the category/tags. The Taxonomy Query feature lets you work with this option in detail. Still, you can adjust the width, height, and border settings.
The taxonomy query is a powerful feature of the PostX-Gutenberg blocks plugin. With the taxonomy query, you can easily do the following:
- Choose the query type from a variety of options.
- Set the Taxonomy type based on category, post name, or format.
- Select how many posts you want to show per page.
The “Show Count” feature enables the “Count Styling” which adds more flexibility to your post showcase.
The content warp feature lets you choose:
- The hover animation
- Background color
- Border settings
- Padding Settings
The advanced styling lets you play with the core basic customization options.