The ProductX WooCommerce Blocks Plugin features excellent Shortcode support to make your life easier. And all our shortcodes support page builders like Elementor, Divi, Beaver Builder, Visual Composer, etc.
In order to enable shortcodes, you need to do the following:
- Go to ProductX>Addons from your WordPress dashboard.
- Enable the ‘Saved Templates’ addons [It should be enabled by default, if not make sure to enable it before using shortcode templates].
Once enabled, you’ll find the ‘Saved Templates’ option in the ProductX menu of your WordPress dashboard. From here, you can ‘Add New Template’. Once you save and ‘Publish‘ the template, the shortcode will appear automatically for you to use.
Here’s how it’s done:
- Go to ‘Add New Template’ from the ProductX ‘Saved Templates’ settings.
- Create your template
- Once you’re done creating your template, hit ‘Publish’.
- Now go back to the ‘Saved Templates’ page.
You will now see the shortcode appear under the ‘Shortcode’ section. You can copy this shortcode and paste it to a WordPress page/shop post.
Using the Shortcode
In order to use this shortcode:
- Copy the shortcode from the ‘Saved Templates’ section of ProductX.
- Now create a page by going to Pages>Add New or open an existing page.
- Search for ‘Shortcode’ in the Gutenberg Editor.
- Paste the shortcode.
- Now publish the page/preview the page.
You will now see the template in the page. From now on, you can create a template and use the shortcode in any page you like.
Using Shortcodes with Elementor
You can also use this shortcode with the Elementor WordPress page builder as well. All you have to do is insert the ‘Shortcode’ element to a section and paste the shortcode. Once done, you can see the preview and publish the page.
***Settings may be different because of the WordPress version installation on different devices.