Let’s say you have activated your license to a WordPress development site. In that case, if you’re using a Personal License, then you will not be able to activate your license to your ‘Live’ WordPress site. Here’s how you can deactivate your development site license and activate it to your live site.
WPXPO gives you the option to manage the licenses. You need to:
- First of all, login to your WPXPO account and go to ‘My Order’.
- Then go to ‘Manage Sites’. Make sure to choose the option under the product (item) you want to use.
- On the left, you’ll see the Site URL where you have activated your license key. Click on ‘Deactivate Site’ under Actions.
- Once you do that, you’ll see the following message (You can add a site here as well for license activation).
- Finally, if you go to My Order and check the Status and Activation, you’ll your license is inactive. You will now be able to use the license on your live site.