Here’s how to create a custom product archive page:
1. Go to WordPress Dashboard.
2. Select ProductX, then Go to WooCommerce Builder.
3. Select Add archive. Select Start from scratch (if you want to make it from scratch) or Import a template (if you want a premade template).
4. Name your Template, click the icon (toggle block inserter), and then add the desired Blocks to complete your archive page. Then hit Publish.
5. You will see a popup box of “Where Do You Want to Display Your Template?”
Here Select Include; then select All Archive (for all archive pages) or product categories, sub-categories, or tags according to your need. Then Select Save Condition and Exit the Popup box by clicking the Cross (X) button. Click Publish
And you have successfully created your custom product archive page.