Here are the rules for setting wholesale pricing for your WooCommerce B2B store.
To do that:
1. Go to WordPress Dashboard
2. Then go to WholesaleX → Dynamic Rules
3. Click “Create Dynamic Rule” to create a section of the customizable rule. Click on it to expand, and set up the rules. Give a title of your rule for the wholesale pricing rule. You’ll see a toggle option beside the title to enable/disable the rule.
4. To select the rule type, click on the dropdown menu and select your preferred discounts (or other options).
5. The same goes for the user role; click the dropdown and select the desired role.
6. To select the products in which you’ll customize your wholesale pricing, click the dropdown of the product filter.
This is a basic wholesale pricing rule guideline.
You can create the following Rules with Dynamic Rule creator. Which are:
- Product Discount
- Quantity Based Discount (Tiered Pricing)
- Cart Discount
- Payment Discount
- Tax Rule
- Shipping Rule
- Payment Order Quantity
- Extra Charge
Also, you will get some optional conditions to choose from with WholesaleX.
To give discounts on a specific cart’s quantity value or weight, you have to expand the Conditions (Optional). After That:
1. Choose your preferred conditions from the dropdown menu (the options define themselves).
2. Choose your defining operators, such as less than or greater than.
3. Then, input the defining amount of your products.
Also, you can limit the number of these discounts that can be availed; or you want to give such discounts for a limited time.
To do that, you have to expand the Date and Limit Rule. And then:
1. Type how many times (in numeric) a user can avail of this discount in the Usage Limit Field.
2. Select the Start Date and End Date (which defines the date from which users can get this discount).