WholesaleX let’s you set minimum order quantity. Here’s how:
Go to the “Plugins” section on your WordPress dashboard.
- Then click on “Add New.”
- On the right search panel, type “WholesaleX.”
- You should now see the WholesaleX plugin.
- Click on “Install.”
- Then you can click on the highlighted “Activate” button.
Setting Minimum Order Quantity
- First, you need to go to WholesaleX→Dynamic Rules.
- Click the “Create Dynamic Rule” button to create a new rule.
- Now select the rule type. Pick the “minimum order quantity” option from the dropdown.
- Choose “All roles” if you want to set a minimum order quantity for all your customers or “specific roles” to set it for particular roles.
- Now, in the Product Filter, you can select all or specific products, categories, and even more to which you want to add the minimum order quantity.
- Insert your minimum limit in the “minimum order quantity” box.
Now click save to successfully set the minimum order quantity for your WooCommerce store.
Here’s a video to guide you through the process: