Here’s the guide to setting up a product discount:
1. Go to WordPress Dashboard
2. Then go to WholesaleX → Dynamic Rules
3. Click “Create Dynamic Rule” to create a section of the customizable rule. Click on it to expand. And name your Rule Title
4. On the Rule Type, Select Product Discount.
5. On the Select User/Role, select any (according to your need): All Users / All Roles / Specific Users / Specific Roles.
5. Choose your preferred one from the dropdown menu on the Product Filter.
6. Choose your discount type from the dropdown. You’ll get 3 options: Percentage, Amount, and Fixed Price. Then type the Discount amount. You can also change the discount name (It is an optional setting).
To do that, you have to expand the Date and Limit Rule. And then:
WholesaleX Dynamic Rule Date and Limit Rules
1. Type how many times (in numeric) a user can avail of this discount in the Usage Limit Field.
2. Select the Start Date and End Date (which defines the date from which users can get this discount).