Here’s the guide to setting up a Quantity Based Discount (Tiered Pricing):
1. Go to WordPress Dashboard
2. Then go to WholesaleX → Dynamic Rules. Click “Create Dynamic Rule”, and name your Rule Title
3. On the Rule Type, Select Quantity Based Discount.
On the Select User/Role, select Specific Roles. Select B2B Users in User Roles.
Choose Product in List option on the Product Filter.
Then Choose your preferred product in Select Multiple Product.
4. Choose the discount type as Fixed Price. Input the Minimum Quantity. Then type the Discount amount. Name your Discount tier.
Click the Plus Icon to create at least one more tier and repeat the process.
Click save, and Toggle the Enable this Rule button.
To do that, you have to expand the Date and Limit Rule. And then:
WholesaleX Dynamic Rule Date and Limit Rules
1. Type how many times (in numeric) a user can avail of this discount in the Usage Limit Field.
2. Select the Start Date and End Date (which defines the date from which users can get this discount).