1. Go to WordPress Dashboard
2. Then go to WholesaleX → Dynamic Rules
3. Click “Create Dynamic Rule”, and name your Rule Title
4. On the Rule Type, Select Shipping Rule.
5. On the Select User/Role, select any (according to your need): All Users / All Roles / Specific Users / Specific Roles.
6. Choose your preferred one from the dropdown menu on the Product Filter.
7. In the Shipping Rule Section, Select your preferred Shipping Zone. Then Choose Shipping Zone Methods.
Click save, and Toggle the Enable this Rule button.
And you’re done creating a WooCommerce Shipping Rule with WholesaleX.
WholesaleX Dynamic Rule Date and Limit Rules
1. Type how many times (in numeric) a user can avail of this discount in the Usage Limit Field.
2. Select the Start Date and End Date (which defines the date from which users can get this discount).